Oolong tea helps to reduce stress.
A study conducted by the Institute for Health Care Science, Suntory Ltd, Mishima-gun, Osaka, Japan found that oolong had significant anti-stress effects in experiments with mice.
A research conducted by the Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Fujian Province concluded that stress levels reduced significantly with 4 servings of oolong each day for a week.
According to researches, due to its semi-fermentation process, oolong tea has the highest amount of polyphenol. The polyphenol in the tea may act as the role of relieving physical and mental stress.
Besides its benefits for reducing stress, there are many other benefits of the tea, following please find more.
1. Weight Loss Benefits
2. Help strengthen teeth and prevent tooth decay.
3. Skin Benefits
4. Benefits on Preventing Heart Disease & Cancer
5. Benefits for Diabetes Patients
6. It will help reduce high blood pressure.
7. It assists in prolonging and improving vitality and life span.
8. It is beneficial for treating skin problems such as eczema and rashes.
9. It helps improve brain power.
10. It benefits for lowering blood sugar levels.