According to a study conducted by Dutch researchers, oolong tea has the ability to help improve brain power. The research was conducted on 44 volunteers showed that tea drinkers who drank after 20-70 minutes had great alertness and also improved in performance. Their accuracy were improved when they switched from one task to another.
The result showed that amino acid called L-theanine which were found in tea may bring alertness and focus in our mind. It may help increase our focus while reduce tiredness.
Besides its benefits for brain power, there are many other benefits of the tea, following please find more.
1. Weight Loss Benefits
2. Help strengthen teeth and prevent tooth decay.
3. Skin Benefits
4. Benefits on Preventing Heart Disease & Cancer
5. Benefits for Diabetes Patients
6. It will help reduce high blood pressure.
7. It assists in prolonging and improving vitality and life span.
8. It benefits include helping in relieving physical and mental stress as well.
9. It is beneficial for treating skin problems such as eczema and rashes.
10. It benefits for lowering blood sugar levels.