1) Before using the clay teapot for the first time, first, rinse it with normal water.
2) Then rinse it again with hot water with the lid on.
3) Next pure hot water into the pot to rinse it thoroughly.
1) Do not use it as a stove-top kettle; remember that it is for brewing tea.
2) Do not rinse it with anything besides water.
3) Do not leave anything like tea leaves in the pot for a long time.
4) Do not scrub the outside of the teapot too hard with the brush and never try to scrub it with abrasive pads.