The drop of blood sugar levels is one of the benefits of drinking oolong tea.
According to a study conducted by Taiwan researchers, people who drank one-and-a-half quarts of oolong tea daily for a month had a significant drop in their blood sugar levels.
The result showed that polyphenols found in oolong tea assists to lower blood sugar levels. The researcher suggested that as it was showed to lower blood sugar levels, it could be beneficial for many people with diabetes. However, he also added that the daily use of the tea to reduce blood sugar levels cannot yet be recommended.
Besides its benefits for lowering blood sugar levels, there are many other benefits of the tea, following please find more.
1. Weight Loss Benefits
2. Help strengthen teeth and prevent tooth decay.
3. Skin Benefits
4. Benefits on Preventing Heart Disease & Cancer
5. Benefits for Diabetes Patients
6. It will help reduce high blood pressure.
7. It assists in prolonging and improving vitality and life span.
8. It benefits include helping in relieving physical and mental stress as well.
9. It is beneficial for treating skin problems such as eczema and rashes.
10. It helps improve brain power.