Oolong tea has many benefits which have been known for a long time in China. It is a semi-fermented tea, integrating the best qualities of un-oxidized green tea and fully oxidized black tea. It has the richest taste among and most benefits among all the teas.
Here are the great health benefits of oolong tea:
1. One of the biggest health benefits of all is its capacity to aid weight loss.
2. It benefits for our skin, it can do wonders with combating the aging of skin, especially with wrinkles and dark spots.
3. It has strong powers to prevent heart disease and cancer.
4. It is beneficial for diabetes patients.
5. It will help reduce high blood pressure.
6. It assists in prolonging and improving vitality and life span.
7. It may help strengthen teeth and prevent tooth decay.
8. It benefits include helping in relieving physical and mental stress as well.
9. It is beneficial for treating skin problems such as eczema and rashes.
10. It helps improve brain power.
11. It benefits for lowering blood sugar levels.
Besides the benefits for health, oolong tea can also be used as a non-toxic household cleaner, deodorizer, disinfectant, etc.