Can oolong tea help cure dysentery? The answer is yes. Oolong tea has been used in China to treat dysentery since ancient times.
Modern research found that polyphenols in oolong tea help cure dysentery. Polyphenols can ease bowel movements and promote the coagulation of protein in the bowel. The coagulation of bacteria also happens as is made up of proteins. Therefore, the gastric mucosa can be protected in this way and the dysentery can be cured.
Besides its benefits for curing dysentery, there are many other benefits of the tea, including:
1. Weight Loss Benefits
2. Helps strengthen teeth and prevent tooth decay.
3. Skin Benefits
4. Benefits on Preventing Heart Disease & Cancer
5. Benefits for Diabetes Patients
6. Helps reduce high blood pressure
7. Assists in prolonging and improving vitality and life span
8. Helping in relieving physical and mental stress
9. Beneficial for treating skin problems such as eczema and rashes
10. Helps improve brain power
11. Benefits for lowering blood sugar levels.