Oolong tea may strengthen your teeth:
As we all know, fluoride helps to prevent tooth decay and it is has been added to our water supply, toothpaste to promote healthy teeth.
The good news is that oolong tea also contains fluoride. For younger children who need larger amount of fluoride, the fluoride in oolong tea may benefit for tooth enamel to harden properly. For adults whose teeth are fully formed, the fluoride may greatly protect your teeth.
According to the research from the Japan Dentistry Department of Osaka University, people who regularly consumed oolong tea have stronger teeth. The substance in the tea helps to prevent the decaying of teeth and halting the plaque build-up and also reduce the growth of glucosyltransferase.
So smile, it is never too late to take care of your teeth and gums. Oolong tea can help you to achieve healthy teeth and gums.
Besides the teeth benefits, there are many other benefits of oolong tea, following please find more.
1. Weight Loss Benefits
2. Skin Benefits
3. Benefits on preventing heart disease & cancer
4. Benefits for Diabetes Patients
5. It will help reduce high blood pressure.
6. It assists in prolonging and improving vitality and life span.
7. It benefits include helping in relieving physical and mental stress as well.
8. It is beneficial for treating skin problems such as eczema and rashes.
9. It helps improve brain power.
10. It benefits for lowering blood sugar levels.