It originated in the Anxi county of Fujian province in the 19th century and has been popular for centuries. The leaves of the tea are dark green and rolled into tightly knitted balls. With light golden liquor, it has a pleasing orchid fragrance and nectar sweet taste.
Based on harvest seasons, the tea can be classified into different grades. Generally speaking, the spring tie guan yin is regarded as the best as it has a light green color and a flowery quality. Autumn tie guan yin is slightly inferior to the spring tea and the summer tie guan yin is the least valuable tea of the three.
There are many versions about the origin of this tea. The most popular one goes that there was a scholar named Wang who accidentally discovered a tea plant beneath a rock, known as the Guan Yin rock in Xiping county. He brought the tea plant back home and planted it himself. When he got the chance to visit Emperor Qianlong (1711-1799), he offered the tea from the tea plant he planted as a gift. The emperor was so impressed by the gift and asked about the origin of the tea. When he knew its origin, he named the tea tie guan yin as it was discovered beneath the Guanyin Rock.
If you are interested in the authentic Tie Guan Yin, now, you may have chance to try it free. Only to pay shipping fee and I will mail it directly from China. Just click the following image to start your trying!
There are many benefits of drinking Tie Guan Yin, including
1. Weight Loss
2. Teeth Strengthening & Tooth Decay Preventing
3. Skin Benefits
4. Preventing Heart Disease & Cancer
5. Benefits for Diabetes Patients
6. Prolonging and Improving Vitality & Life Span
7. Helping in relieving physical and mental stress.
8. Beneficial for treating skin problems, like eczema and rashes.
9. It helps improve brain power.
10. Benefits for Lowering Blood Sugar Levels
11. Reducing High Blood Pressure