What is green oolong tea? This is one of most frequently asked questions. Green tea and oolong tea both come from the same tea plant. However, due to the different processing methods, they are two different teas.
Green tea is non-fermented tea. The tea leaves are pan fried or steamed to stop the fermentation process as soon as they are harvested and dried. Oolong tea is a semi-fermented tea. The primary processing includes sunshine withering, tedding fresh leaves, rocking green, stir-fry green, rolling and drying.
However, there is no green oolong tea as different teas are processed with different methods. It is impossible to make oolong tea at the same time when you make green tea. So be careful when someone wants to sell you green oolong tea since there is no such thing. Try to find more info on the subject and take more time to understand which one is more helpful for your health.
Ps. Oolong tea health benefits:
1. Weight Loss Benefits
2. Help strengthen teeth and prevent tooth decay.
3. Skin Benefits
4. Benefits on Preventing Heart Disease & Cancer
5. Benefits for Diabetes Patients
6. It will help reduce high blood pressure.
7. It assists in prolonging and improving vitality and life span.
8. It benefits include helping in relieving physical and mental stress as well.
9. It is beneficial for treating skin problems such as eczema and rashes.
10. It helps improve brain power.
11. It benefits for lowering blood sugar levels.