Pork ribs 500g
Oolong tea leaves 10g
60ml oyster sauce
Welsh onion 2 pieces
3 cloves of garlic
Boiling water 800ml
1. Clean pork ribs, cut into small pieces, add them into boiling water and then remove.
2. Cut green onions into 2 cm long segments.
3. Cut ginger into slices. After peeling the garlic, pat it with the back of the knife.
4. Put the ribs into the pot, add oolong tea leaves, oyster sauce, green onion slices, ginger slices, garlic and boiling water, and simmer for 1 hour over medium heat.
5. Put salt 10 minutes before leaving the pot.