For centuries, oolong tea has been enjoyed by tea connoisseurs in China. Nowadays, it is more and more popular in many parts of the world. There are many oolong tea benefits that are worth looking in to, one of the most surprising benefits is that it may lower the risk of high blood pressure.
According to a 2004 study, people who did not drink oolong tea were much likely to develop high blood pressure than those who drank the tea for at least a year . The study showed that non-tea drinkers had a 46% risk of developing high blood pressure than regular drinkers. Those who drank more than two and a half cups of tea a day are 65% less likely to develop high blood pressure.
Besides the benefits we mentioned above, there are many other benefits of oolong tea, following please find more.
1. Weight Loss Benefits
2. Help strengthen teeth and prevent tooth decay.
3. Skin Benefits
4. Benefits on Preventing Heart Disease & Cancer
5. Benefits for Diabetes Patients
6. It assists in prolonging and improving vitality and life span.
7. It benefits include helping in relieving physical and mental stress as well.
8. It is beneficial for treating skin problems such as eczema and rashes.
9. It helps improve brain power.
10. It benefits for lowering blood sugar levels.