Strawberry oolong tea is one of the hottest tea drinks in China. Having it in summer will make your summer different. Let’s learn how to make this strawberry oolong tea together.
Oolong tea 1 spoon
Hot water 400ml
Sugar 2 spoons
Fresh strawberry 2
Ice cube 3-4
Freeze-dried strawberry 10 pieces
- Put oolong tea leaves and freeze-dried strawberries in a pot.
- Add 400ml of boiling water into the pot.
- Add sugar and mix them well. After cooling, put the pot in the refrigerator to refrigerate for more than 3 hours.
- Cut strawberries into small pieces and put them into a cup.
- Add ice cubes into the cup.
- Add the cooling tea into the cup.
- Have a good drink!